At A Glance…
Givens Estates is a non-profit licensed Life Plan Community also known as a Continuing Care Retirement Community located on a 215 acre campus.
Options: Independent living, apartments, cottages and duplexes. On campus assisted living center, nursing care, and rehabilitation center.
Features: Givens Estates has been accredited by CARF-CCAC since 1993. The community’s financial strength has earned it a BBB bond rating from Fitch.
The idyllic mountain setting at Givens Estates offers you the opportunity to relax and pursue your interests. All of our residences are designed to enhance an active, enjoyable way of life. Prepare a favorite recipe in your well-equipped kitchen, share a festive dinner with friends in our dining room, or enjoy take-out from our kitchen. Tend your own garden or relax while our staff cares for your home and yard maintenance. Spend the morning swimming or attending class and the afternoon reading in the cozy quiet of your den. Redecorate your living room or plan a trip, knowing your home will be secure and cared for while you’re away.
Living Choices At Givens Estates
- Three unique cottage floorplans from 1,716 to 3,770 sq.ft.
- Cottage sites include mountain views and/or level lots
- Situated on quiet streets and cul-de-sacs
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Granite kitchen countertops
- Screen porch
- Washer & dryer included
- Crown molding and 9-foot ceilings
- Select paint and carpet colors
- One or two level living
- Two bedroom, two bathroom: 1,100-2,463 sq.ft.
- Two homes attached by a carport or garage
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washer & dryer included
- Screen porch or sun room
- Our newest expansion at Givens Estates
- One or two bedroom; two bathroom
- 1,400 – 1,700 sq.ft.
- Only four residences per floor
- EVERY residences is a corner unit
- Den and spacious utility room
- Lots of natural light
- Large private balconies
- Parking under each building
- Architecture reflects the mountain area and historic elements
- Building contains 137 apartments as well as the Community Center amenities
- 12 styles of floor plans
- One and two bedroom
- 884 to 1,837 sq.ft.
- Private balcony
- Studios, one- and two-bedroom, private bathroom
- 300-796 sq.ft.
- Most with kitchenette
As a Life Plan Community, Givens Estates Wood Assisted Living provides a secure and comfortable option for those who need support with activities of daily living. Wood Assisted Living has a 4-Star rating from the North Carolina Division of Health Service Regulation. This is the highest rating for an assisted living community.
Givens Estates Health Center provides Medicare certified and private pay short-term rehabilitation services, long-term care services, as well as short-term rest and recovery stays. Out care team has a focused approach to individualized person-centered services. Givens Estates Health Center has a 5-Star rating according to Medicare.gov Nursing Home Compare website.