Serving Asheville, Hendersonville, Brevard
When Seniors can no longer live safely and securely in their homes due to illness or aging, Caring Transitions gives families peace of mind by coordinating all the details of relocating. The move to a retirement community, nursing care center, hospice, or even another family member’s home can sometimes be overwhelming for families. It’s more than just packing boxes with household items and selling a home. It’s also sorting through years of wonderful memories, precious heirlooms, treasured antiques, and personal belongings.
At Caring Transitions, we can:
- Locate, organize and sort personal belongings, according to your wishes or an existing Will or Trust
- Interview movers and facilitate the move
- Coordinate the change of address with Social Security, post office, utilities and others
- Professionally pack and unpack your items
- Stage belongings in your new home to help ease the transition
- Appraise items to be sold
- Manage the estate sale
- Clean out and prepare the house for sale
- Arrange for painters or repairs
- Interview real estate agents for the sale of the property
Let Caring Transitions manage YOUR relocation, from beginning to end!
We have all moved at one time in our lives. Every move tends to be accompanied by thoughts of “I have way too much stuff”. Now, imagine this notion for a senior citizen that may be limited in different ways. Caring Transitions works passionately to help senior citizens and their families manage relocation.
Schedule a free consultation today to begin your journey!